Monday, November 07, 2005

oh well, ok

When I was driving home the other day I was listening to the radio, bad mistake I know. But the funniest song came on..."butterfly" by crazytown. These lyrics are horrible. I thought it amusing when they brought up sid and nancy. Sample from song:

Hey sugar momma, come and Dance with me. The smartest thing you ever did Was take a chance with me. So, whatever tickles your fancy. Girl it's me and you like Sid and Nancy. So sexy almost evil Talkin' about butterflies in my head. I used to think that happy endings Were only in the books I read. But you made me feel alive When I was almost dead. You filled that empty space With the love I used to chase And as far as I can see, It don't get better than this. So, butterfly, here is a song and it's sealed with a kiss. And a thank you miss.

I'm not really sure you'd like to compare your relationship to sid and nancy. Sure they loved each other but they were addicted to drugs. And that led to the demise of the sex pistols, and well...later to the death of both sid and nancy. I guess if they're into that thing, then well...ergh have fun.

So in other news. I got invited to my 5th year high school reunion. I feel kind of old. What's great about it, is that it's at have a nice day cafe. This place isn't a cafe, it's a club. I've never set foot in a club like that, so I'm not sure if I want to go or not. Plus the thing is $20 to attend, this includes all you can drink alcohol. Now, this would be great if I drank alcohol. If I do go I can't wait to see former classmates drunk! (note the sarcasm)

In funnier news, when I was driving in Frederick, I saw a pickup truck with the license plate "FREDNEK". Now most people don't find that amusing, but I literally laughed out loud when I saw that. I wish I could have taken a picture of that.

Googling "sima" fun: www.sima.com =Surf Industry Manufacturers Association

Song of the day: "At the party" by Northern State

No comments: