Sunday, November 13, 2005

one year older.

Well...I'm one year older. The big 2-3. I don't feel any older. This weekend has been pretty decent. I made it to this place called "the plum" which is pretty cool. They're only open mon-fri until 2:30 so I had never been. It's pretty cool inside it's 3 levels, and they serve decent sandwiches. After that I went to the outlets, and just walked around. I went into the Harry and David store and they had republic of tea iced tea on sale...I grabbed 4 of the bottles. I my favorite kind of shoes for 20 bucks. Saucony Jazz's are awesome. I also went to Barnwood Books, which a used/rare/out of print bookstore across from the Washington County Public Library. It's pretty neat in there. I got Thumbsucker there for so much less than it is in a regular bookstore. I finally decided to check out the Hub City General store and I'm so glad I did. They've got gelato there!! I had some and it was pretty freakin fantastic. If you happen to be in hagerstown you should definitely go there. It's 201 burhans, right near rt 40. I also went to Efrains Taqueira, which is like Chipotle, but hagerstown style. So all in all, it's been a nice birthday. One more day to go with my 4 day weekend. Monday will be bad...in anticipation of working on Tues.



Song of the weekend: Azure Ray- don't make a sound
Book: Diary of Kurt Cobain (brooke gave it to me)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are the AWESOME.