Monday, April 04, 2005

my pink skirt.

This is my first blog post, I figured I'd jump on the bandwagon with the whole blog thing. I'm not cool enough to have a livejournal, so here I am. I created a post earlier today at work, but I guess it didn't want to go through. Anyways, this whole daylight savings time has thrown me off. It's only an hour, but it seems to have really thrown things off. So I gave this link to one of my coworkers to play this fun game. And well, it was really really really inappropriate to be playing at work, but it was really funny. So her and I were giggling incontrollably.
Song of the day: smells like teen spirit- nirvana (because they played it on break in class)
Person of the day: Kurt Cobain (because I think he died like 11 years ago around april 8th or something)
Outfit of the day: pink skirt, black mary janes, pink flower shirt, black cardigan.
Picture of the day:


my computer area! Posted by Hello

No comments: