Wednesday, April 27, 2005

pour some misery down on me

It looks like I'll be a resident of hagerstown next week. Being a homeowner is crazy. I don't want to grow up. So a certain someone who used to be in my class for ivt has been exchanging emails with the ivt instructor that I think is so nice to look at. After class today I got an email from that instructor just saying hi. I think something is fishy! But it was nice conversing with him because he's great. Too bad he lives in georgia.

I found this website that has some mp3's that seem kind of interesting. http://www.thecrutch.net/

This website has a new tullycraft mp3 that should be checked out: http://www.threeimaginarygirls.com/

Recently I've been watching felicity after I get off of work. My college experience was nothing like that. Did they ever goto class? I wish felicity was still on the air so I could see how they ended up. Can you believe that show came on like 6 years ago?

So I was perusing the radio stations on the way home from work and found that let's get it started song from the black eyed peas on. That same song is the intro to my ivt instruction for the day. I was like noooo I don't wanna learn!!

Weird thing on the road today: a tiny stool.




skirt brooke bought me for only 9 bucks!! Posted by Hello

No comments: