Saturday, April 09, 2005

TGIF

This week was a loooong week. We had a test this week and I did pretty well. Hopefully I'll do well on the up and coming tests. So it looks like I'll be moving to my townhome sometime this month. It's exciting and scary at the same time. I've never really lived on my own, so this will be interesting. Plus I'll be in a whole different county and everything. I've seen pretty random things on the road while commuting to work: a matress, lots of clothes, gloves, and a bumper. It makes me wonder who picks up the random stuff that happens to end up on the side of the road. The whole o and 0 license plate thing...haven't seen any o's so I'm assuming that they just use zeroes. Maryland must have new license plate tags too. I've seen under the weird mix of letters and numbers, www.maryland.gov. It's kinda funny that the letters and numbers are mixed together cos the plates look fake. They should have really started off with more letters and numbers, but why would they think that far ahead? It's sort of like the y2k issue they had with using shortcuts.

No comments: