Monday, April 11, 2005

she said----duh

Note to self: do not...do not get less than 8 hours of sleep a night. Today was crazy kinda boring, and I found myself wanting to sleep the majority of the day.

today on my way to work I saw another mattress on the side of the road. Kinda funny, maybe I should tally how many mattresses I see. On my way home elliott smith's miss misery was playing. I was like aw, thank goodness for wtmd to brighten up my commute home. The cd adapter doesn't work in the afternoon(cos it gets hot out) so listening to the cd player is out.

I really wanna go shopping at urban outfitters. I haven't been in so long and I have such an urge to shop for clothes! I know they're expensive but, the sale section is the greatest. Where else can you find a shirt that was originally priced $60 for $10?

This was my friendster horoscope for today:

You've been trying to figure out what that feeling is all day. You woke up with it this morning and you just can't shake it. Well, don't be surprised if you realize that it's quite familiar to you. It's called passion, and it doesn't just apply to someone you find seriously attractive. There are all kinds of passion. You're experiencing the whole range, and you'll keep feeling it all day long. Use this gift wisely.


artwork in museum on the seam in jerusalem Posted by Hello

No comments: