Monday, July 18, 2005

changing watches=disaster


So, my watch I've had forever's battery is dieing, so I had to switch to an auxillary watch today. My watch doesn't have gold, but silver...silver is so much cooler. It really messed things up for me. I couldn't get to sleep last night and it took an hour and 50 minutes to get to work today due to a badddddd accident in Frederick.

FREDERICK, MD- Two people are dead after a serious accident on South Mountain Rest Area off Interstate 70 in Frederick.Maryland State Police said it happened at about 3:30 a.m. today when a pickup truck slammed into a tractor trailer parked on the shoulder of a rest stop. The car's driver and passenger died. Police have not confirmed their identities. As of this morning, the truck is lodged underneath the trailer. The driver of the tractor trailer is okay. He was sleeping in a bunk bed at the time. The right hand lane of the roadway is still closed, but Interstate 70 East is open to traffic. We will continue to follow this developing story.


So I got to work late, and my day just sucked from there on. I guess one good thing that came out of today was that I found out Panera is coming to Hagerstown!! It's going to be right near the borders, just a few miles from me. That is exciting news.

No comments: