Tuesday, July 12, 2005

grrrrrrowing



oh my tomato plants are just growing unbelievably. I can remember when they were just little plants, and now they're growing fruit. Yes tomatos are fruit. I think that I might pick one of the tomatoes that is ripe. It's probably best to do that before any pesky animal or insect decides to. Hopefully my little cherry tomatoes will be yumtastic. Today was kind of uneventful. Work kind of sucked since some people lied to me(not co-workers). Ah yes, the joys of working where I work ;o)
So my latest obession on the internet is(drumroll): http://www.dropkickthefaint.com it's so dumb, but oh so amusing. ive gotten like 12,000 points playing that game. Last night before I posted my blog I found this really interesting blog. It's got a lot of cool artwork. I wish I was creative like that.

Song I'm currently listening to:
Say Hi to your Mom: "Super"
Movie I'll be falling asleep to tonight:
"Singles"

Interesting.... I'll get calls from my mother and her being confused on the other end expecting to reach someone else..."oh I didn't mean to call you"

1 comment:

Christopher Trottier said...

Ha ha! It makes me want to get out there and do some vegetable gardening.