Saturday, July 23, 2005

you look tired.

So in the grand tradition of my saturday nights I just decided to go the mall. I had strange conversation with the girl at the cajun grill about where I work and how much hotels are in europe. I didn't want to discuss work on a saturday and just skirted around the issue by asking her questions. I'm so glad my food didn't take 20 minutes to make. I went into bath and body works to pick out a wallflower because they were selling each for $6 when it normally goes for $12.50. They're all so perky there and ask for 5 times if you need help. The lady there said I looked tired. So I must have looked like crap or something, cos I didn't do anything tiring all day. I did pick out mango mandarin. That smell rules. I wish weekends didn't go by so fast. :(

Song of the day:
Anna Oxygen "spectacle"

No comments: