Saturday, July 30, 2005

from destructive urges reason emerges

So underscore told me to blog, so here it is. Today there was a hornet/wasp in my computer room that scared me. I screamed and ran out of the room. I re-appeared with raid in hand to defeat my foe. It was nowhere in sight. So I sprayed my weapon and shut the door like the brave person I am. 10 minutes later I found my enemy crawling on my carpet. I sprayed him til he died. I did a victory dance, took a picture and cleaned him up. In order not to go crazy from the spray I opened up my window and turned on my fan. It's such a beautiful day today. Perfect for visits to city park. But instead what am I doing? Sitting inside. But sometime today I will goto city park.

Song for today:
"this is not the aesthetic" -the lapse

Movie for today:
fight club. "you've met me at a very strange time in my life"

No comments: