Wednesday, July 13, 2005

my flowers!

I guess today was like every other day. Today I got to work and it was warmer in there that usual. I was wearing a 3/4 sleeve with a cardigan and I felt pretty nice in there to me. Everyone else was sweating up a storm. They were like...omg why are you wearing that sweater?? Are you crazy? Yep, that's me. I was sad to see the a/c come back on cos then I was cold the rest of day. So, part two of my garden growing. The flowers under the deck seem to be doing really well! They're like my children...ok maybe that's stretching it. Anyways, I had bought the flowers at a reduced price from Home Depot cos they were dying. I'm so glad that I rescued them from death, maybe thats being dramatic. But they're so cute. It makes me wish that summer lasts longer. Maybe I'll keep some inside plants during the winter...I wonder how that works. I should investigate that.

Song of the day:
"Video game heart" by all girl summer fun band

Movie I'll be falling asleep to tonight:
(Same as before) "Singles"

Road of the day:
Eastern Ave- cos it takes forever going home this way. I should just cut through the city like I do in the am.

No comments: