Saturday, July 16, 2005

free borf


I guess I'm getting the rain that everyone was talking about earlier in the day. Well, good thing I didn't water my flowers earlier cos I would felt like an idiot. So in my quest to find neat places around here I went to shops in historic downtown frederick. brookay gave me this page in lucky about shopping in frederick so I went to some of those stores. The only stores I bought something from was Le Savon( a place that makes its own soap) and this small Italian food place. It was a nice walk though. I managed to make my way to francis scott key mall and went to panera bread. I love panera bread's half sandwich half salad thing. I wish there was one in hagerstown!! I finally spotted borf...well not really, I guess it was someone wanting borf to be freed.
On my way home from work on friday this lady in an suv decided to cut me off on 70. Her license plate said "Napalm" that is kinda weird, and scary. Man it sucks when yer scratching yer leg and then all the sudden it feels just a little too good and you realize its a mosquito bite...damn them!

song of the day:
"sweet adeline"- elliott smith

street of the day:
n market st.

license plate:
an alaskan license plate!

No comments: